Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday, April 4th, 2006:
Weather in Helsingborg: could it get stranger?

What I think:

There appears to have been some meteorological schizophrenia going on in Helsingborg today. It was fairly grey and cloudy this morning, but I expected that; it was a bit showery yesterday.

After lunch, I looked out my window and noticed that it had started to snow. Yes, snow on April 4th. I was most annoyed with that. I got extremely pissed off, quite frankly.

I went to the smoking room to have a cigarette to calm my nerves. When I got back to my desk, I was just about to complain to the Swedish government, but when I looked out the window the sun was shining. Yes, it was sunny. Just like that. The nerve.

Now, I'm just about to leave work, and looking out the window, I can see that it's grey and cloudy. Just like this morning. Just like nothing had happened.

I'm a bit worried about the weather. I came in when it was grey and cloudy, and I'm leaving when it's grey and cloudy. But in between, there's been all sorts of irratic behaviour. If I didn't have windows where I work, I would never have known that this madness was taking place. But I do know, and it has simply got to stop. It's time that the Swedish government did something about it. That's what I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

Dickens - 17:30. I'll be waiting.

4:59 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a kick in the ass! Got any single brothers in Colorado, USofA?

8:50 pm  
Blogger L said...

I've never seen anyone link to the Swedish government quite so frequently. They really should give you a stipend of some sort

1:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home