Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday, March 9th, 2007:
42nd in Helsingborg

What I think:

It was my birthday yesterday; well today actually, as I haven't gone to sleep yet.

Birthday: March 8th
Now: March 9th

Here's me, a bit too bloody content:
At first, I didn't want the photo above to be published, but then I thought: "What the Hell(singborg); I can pretend it's someone else who looks a bit like me."

Ish.

Here's a so-called Meme you can do when it's your birthday (enter your date in Wlikpedia (some may not be from Wiki)); and here's mine:

- Three events in history that happened on my birthday:
* 1844 - King Oscar I ascends to the throne of Sweden-Norway.

* 1884 - Susan B. Anthony testifies before the Judiciary Committee of the House of Representatives arguing for an amendment to the U.S. Constitution granting women the right to vote.
* 2007 - Anna-Nicole Smith's sex video "stolen". Err...Umm....

Four other people born on March 8th:
* 1896 - Charlotte Whitton, Canadian politician, Mayor of Ottawa (d. 1975)
* 1945 - Micky Dolenz, American musician (The Monkees)
* 1958 - Gary Numan, British singer
* 1968 - Shawn Mullins, American musician

Three deaths on March 8th:
* 1869 - Hector Berlioz, French composer (b. 1803)
* 1972 - Erich von dem Bach, Nazi official (b. 1899) (Yay!)
* 2003 - Adam Faith, English singer and actor (b. 1940)

I like birthdays, don't you?

It's time that the Swedish government did something about their erm...things...

14 Comments:

Blogger Tug said...

I LOVE THE MONKEYS!! Shush, I know it shows my age.

Hope you had a HAPPY HAPPY MARK DAY my friend!!

3:45 am  
Blogger Blogueuse Cornue said...

Happy Birthday, Mark!

How many candles? :-D

4:04 am  
Blogger Chasing The Moon said...

Greetings from Sparks, Nevada and Happy Birthday Mark! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting! And for the record, you pic makes me smile!!

7:44 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday!!!!! Hope it was a good one!!!

10:28 am  
Blogger Cooth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope it was funky!

2:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!! You should definitely get some sleep now..

4:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a smashing good one! And one of my favourite tunes are : Incident on the 42'nd street :)

Greetings from the Electric Saw.

6:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get thee over to Kang's forum! It's your birthday so I convinced the girls to flash their boobs just for you.

Bonne anniversaire!

9:53 pm  
Blogger Shark99 said...

Oh happy belated birthday!

2:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mark,

Happy Birthday to you! Funny pic! I think I'm going to try your Wikipedia meme.

I hope you enjoyed the day!

Jose

4:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If any Kiwis shows up - here's a dating site for ya:

http://www.adultsheepfinder.com

8:58 pm  
Blogger Christa said...

Happy belated birthday :D

And nopes...birthdays are no fun anymore...guess I'm getting too old to appreciate them.
Still...it's not that long ago since I was 12 and wanted to be 18...hehe

2:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats way late, mate! I had to show ID when I bought cigarettes last time and I am, as you know ¤#&5%& years old. Beat that. Mohaha. Love, xgf

2:54 pm  
Blogger (S)wine said...

Hey there, Blogmad hit. If you like decent lit. type writing, would you check out my site? Thanks much.

12:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home