Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wednesday, June 20th, 2007:
Away from Helsingborg for two weeks...

What I think:

Tomorrow morning, my girlfriend and I will be off on holiday for two weeks. We'll be staying with mates in London, then jetting off to Montreal, my home town, on Friday.

Coincidentally, a mate of mine from the UK will be coming to Helsingborg tomorrow. Good result; he gets a free place to stay, and I get someone to look after my flat (US/CAN: apartment, or perhaps condo, since it's bought) and feed my cat while we're away.

Here's what he looks like:
I feel totally confident.

Actually, that photo was taken during a rather long and tedious night out for him, so we can excuse his demeanour on that evening. He's usually slightly livelier than that.

We'll be away until July 6th, and I can't guarantee any blogging during this period of absence.

In the meantime, feel free to educate yourself with the A-to-Z of Helsingborg. Or have you seen the latest Top Toilet Tips yet?

And whatever it is that you decide to do, don't do anything the Swedish government might do something about.

12 Comments:

Blogger Serena said...

Have a lovely holiday!

2:34 am  
Blogger Aaron Cook said...

Awesome man. It's nice that you'll get to be back in your home town for a visit. Enjoy your vacation (holiday)!

Shine on,
Aaron

9:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark,

Enjoy your holdiay! From August onwards I'll be spending a few days every other week in Malmö... How about hooking up at some point? :o) And if you know any spare IT consultants in that area... Send them my way since I'm working as a recruitment consultant these days (scary!!!)

C :o)

10:41 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like your place is in good hands.

5:46 am  
Blogger Ann Marie Simard said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:09 am  
Blogger Jay said...

Say hello to Montreal for me, and eat well while you're there!e

6:32 am  
Blogger Esther Garvi said...

You should ask your UK friend to update your blog for you while you away as well!

Cheers from a Swede turned Nigerien,
Ishtar

5:59 pm  
Blogger kellypea said...

Isn't two weeks up yet? Jeez. Life isn't all it's chalked up to be. You know that, right?

7:48 am  
Blogger Cooth said...

Why aren't you back yet??? Can't believe you were in Canada and didn't come to North Dakota to see me...I'm only about 2 1/2 hours from the border.

I was feeling creative(???) today and wrote haiku for my favorite bloggers...you made the list.

4:29 pm  
Blogger Maritza said...

I need a holiday so bad but no cash, no time...no fun. Enjoy yourself!

3:20 am  
Blogger Aaron Cook said...

Hey man, you've been tagged! :)

http://www.aaroncook.com/2007/07/8-random-facts-about-aaron.html

Shine on,
Aaron

5:20 am  
Blogger Aaron Cook said...

Hey Mpunk,

Ooops, looks like it cut off the URL. Here goes:

You've been tagged! :)

Shine on,
Aaron

5:21 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home