Sunday, August 03, 2008

Sunday, August 3rd, 2008:
Doggy do's and don't's
in Helsingborg

What I think:

Well, it's been two whole years since I've written about dog poop in Helsingborg

It's time for an update.

I was walking to the Charles Dickens pub before a band rehearsal the other day, and saw this amazing thing on the pavement (US/CAN: sidewalk):
Glömt nåt? is Swedish for "Forgotten something?" 

I thought that this was very well done, but I would have preferred to get a photo of a dog pooping on the representation of poop. Now that would have been classy.

That's what I think. 

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello to you
how are you ?
i am javad and like to find a girlfrien from sweden, can you help me ?
mail me : javad173javad@yahoo.com

1:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello to you
how are you ?
i am javad and like to find a girlfrien from sweden, can you help me ?
mail me : javad173javad@yahoo.com

1:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home