Saturday, February 11, 2006

Saturday, February 11th, 2006:
Åse's Birthday

What I think:

It was my girlfriend's birthday today. She's now older than she was before. But she doesn't look it. She's one of these Swedes who doesn't look their age. OK, I'll give you a hint: she's still under forty (i.e. younger than me).

I really wanted to share a photo with you on this special occasion, but Åse is very camera-shy. Fortunately, I managed to get a really good shot of her when she wasn't expecting it. Here it is:

Quite a babe, eh?

I did the laundry today, and washed some dishes. Then I made the birthday girl a nice roast chicken dinner, with roast potatoes and carrots, a tasy gravy, and the mandatory greens (for good Olde English tradition's sake).

By the way, chickens in this country are really small. It's time that the Swedish government did something about it. That's what I think.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Ase! You're hands don't look a day over 16.

8:28 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah you look cute! no wrinkles or anything. Anyway, you and I both have something in common, Ase. We share a birthday. So, happy belated belated birthday.

10:47 pm  
Anonymous Trevor Wanderlust said...

Thank youu for sharing this

11:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home