Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday, March 17th, 2006:
Limerick from a US reader
for my St Patrick's Day in Helsingborg

What I think:

Although I'm very far removed from anything Irish, I love the spirit of St Patrick's Day. I love it even more now that a fellow blogger, Cathy, sent me this limerick:

Mark Base is one cool cat.
He lives in a Swedish flat.
His blog doesn't rhyme
And I do think it is time
The Swedish government did something about that.


Be sure to check out the blog that Cathy shares with a few others. I think that it's time the American government did something about it. That's what I think.

My friend Johnny's into the Irish spirit now, so I'm off. Might write more later.
May all your clovers have four leaves today, to be sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger kT said...

Even the Swedes are Irish today.

And the American government never needs to know about us. Ever.

8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home