Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday, March 8th, 2006:
Helsingborg at 41 -
Part One of, erm, possibly just one (don't know yet)

What I think:

What do I think? Not much at this hour; I just woke up about half an hour ago, and saw some nice birthday e-mails, and sweet posts on the forum at The Local (Sweden's news in English), including some "Beast Witches" from a guy called Benzed. The Swedish government should do something about his spelling.

And before anyone else points out that it's also International Women's day, let me just say this: "Oh, really? Gee, I didn't have a clue. Thanks for enlightening me." There. Happy? Enough, already.

I may write more later if I'm actually able to see the letters on the keyboard, and if the mouse doesn't attempt to assassinate me. I will probably have a few drinks later, and I'd like to see the Swedish government just try to do something about it.

There. That's what I think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cooth said...

Beast Witches might not be all bad, if you are into that kind of thing.....

Happy Birthday! Hope you have an awesome day!

4:53 pm  
Blogger kT said...

I agree with Cathy, if you're into that kind of thing.

Also, is the Swedish Government opposed to imbibing ethanol-enhanced refreshments on one's natal day? Because if they are? One might consider leaving the state.

6:56 pm  
Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

If you can see the keys clearly after your night of debauchery, throw in the towel...you're officially old.

8:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home