Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Wednesday, March 8th, 2006:
Helsingborg at 41 -
Part Two: Obligatory check-in

What I think:

It's 22:22 Swedish time (which means 10:22 p.m. elsewhere), and I'm somewhat tipsified. Shared a nice bottle of Bolly with my loved one (as well as some white wine, and coffee with Amaretto in it), and had a really cool evening, so I'm ready to call it a night. For now.

There will be some stuff happening tomorrow night, since I have a mate coming over from England, but for now I'd like to thank everyone for the best wishes, etc. I hope that those who have said that they'll start blogging will do so, and those who have already started will carry on.

Rock on.

Quick hello to my cousin Lorne whose birthday it is soon. He lives near Toronto. But it's not entirely his fault, poor bastard. He had to leave Montreal because he was wanted for various crimes against innocent (albeit obnoxious) French-Canadians. Bless him.

3 Comments:

Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

Ahhhh...the Queebs. They like to torment the State of Maine with their silly, froggish, banana huggers in the summer time.

No one should need tourist dollars *that* badly.

10:44 pm  
Blogger Mark Base said...

"Banana huggers"? I'm assuming that's a euphemism for Speedo. Am I right? Quite a nasty visual, that...

3:48 pm  
Blogger High Priestess Kang said...

Yes, it's the nasty Speedo.

Dock also complains about the sandals and socks thing. I have asked him to refrain from doing so in Sweden. He's in for a surprise, isn't he?

2:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home