Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday, September 25th, 2006:
Blog Emmy results received in Helsingborg

What I think:

Well, the results are in, and I didn't win the "Blog Emmy" for Best Foreign Blog this time.

Just as well; I probably would have behaved like a cross between Sly Stallone off Rocky, Homer Simpson, the Family Guy, and that stupid baby-faced baldy bloke who's now in charge of Sweden.

The winner was someone called Mar, who lives in Barcelona, Spain. Check out her blog called "Maremagnum", and you'll see why she won. She's brilliant.

Off to Malmö tomorrow, and will stay there overnight, so signing off for now, and saying thanks to those who took the time to vote and even made up some kind words to say. Bloody hypocrites.

By the way, when's the new Swedish government going to do something with their site? It's time they did, for sure.

That's what I think.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mark, I didn't win the "Blog Emmy" either, there is always next year? Yuk-Yuk-Yuk. How is the weather in Sweden is it cold? I have always wanted to go for a visit I still may before they put me in the ground. Your Blog is looking good as always. Have a good one and take care Bill

1:47 pm  
Blogger m said...

I voted for you and you DIDN'T win!!! How dare you!!! It's time the Swedish government did something about it!!! I had to scroll through 181 votes to cast mine, and it was all for nothing....

:-(
M.

3:22 pm  
Blogger MaR said...

I guess for once my friends were not sleeping a siesta and were awake to vote for me! thanks for your words, I guess I will be learning a lot about Sweden from now on ;)

12:14 pm  
Blogger Maritza said...

I voted for you! Who's better than you? Nobody, especially now that you're back!

11:26 pm  
Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

Congrats on being nominated! I know, I know, it's all about the win.

Toodles~

ICL
Fellow nominee & Canadian & humour lover who's been to Sweden

1:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home