Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tuesday, March 6th, 2007:
Honoured for snow in Helsingborg

What I think:

Hhmm...It appears that I've been nominated for some kind of a Swedish Blog Oscar on a blog called Kulturbloggen.

The nomination was triggered by my previous post, and is in the category of Snow.

I swear it's true.

It says, "I kategorin Snö nominerar jag inlägget Snowy Chaos in Helsingborg hos Mark Base.Eftersom det har flera bilder som hör till inlägget kan jag inte citera något ur det inlägget heller. Ni får se det på plats i bloggen helt enkelt."

This means, "In the Snow category, I nominate Snowy Chaos in Helsingborg at Mark Base. Because there are several pictures listened to in the egg, I can't cite something out of it in the egg either. You've simply got to see this at the bus stop."

I guess my Swedish needs some improving.

Go to that particular blog entry and see for yourself.

While you're there, be good pals and nominate me in the comments, will ya? In fact, nominate me a couple of times - do what I did: In the name field, when you leave your second comment entry, add "(wearing a very convincing false moustache)".

The author will never notice.

And you know what? I think it's time that the Swedish government gave me some kind of award as well; I'm sure I drive enough traffic to their bloody website. That's what I think.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Grattis!!!!

Love the comments. I don't think the false moustache helped though;)

11:09 pm  
Blogger Shark99 said...

I thought I was the only shameless self-promoter around here! :P Congratulations.

3:02 am  
Blogger Mark Base said...

Duck: The moustache was cool; I had a short one like Chaplin, and my hair was nicely parted.

Oops.

3:13 am  
Blogger Blogueuse Cornue said...

Congrats!!

3:38 am  
Blogger Blogueuse Cornue said...

Congrats!!

(Still me, but wearing a very convincing false... ahemm.. wig?)

:-D

3:40 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment... and congratulations on your nomination :)

3:42 am  
Blogger Tug said...

VOTE FOR MARK!!! 'cause you don't want to piss off granny

10:59 pm  
Blogger Tug said...

VOTE FOR (or is it nominate?) MARK! 'cause you don't want to piss off gramps. (said with strap-on)

10:59 pm  
Blogger mad said...

You should get one for Swedish haiku too, if they have such an award. Congrats, man.

12:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Da3n--I tried to vote for you, but again, they were having none of it. I sent it four times, and none came up. Watch four copies of the post show up tomorrow. Grrrr.

11:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home