Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Wednesday, April 4th, 2007:
A spammed blog about Helsingborg

What I think:

I received a comment recently that was "written" in "response" to my blog entry Five Things You Don't Know About Me, which I wrote on February 3rd.

This is it:
"If you would like to really understand the Kennedy assassination, compare what Dorothy Kilgallen said about the assasination on November 29, 1963:http://surftofind.com/dorothy

Compare what Dorothy said with what J. Edgar Hoover said on November 29, 1963:http://surftofind.com/document

And you must also understand what fake researchers like John McAdams are saying because they target the truth:http://surftofind.com/target

The simple fact of the matter is that many so called Kennedy assassination researchers are trying to control free speach through domination rather than through the sharing of information. Researchers like Dorothy Kilgallen for example, seek to expose the truth. Writers like Gerald Posner seek to discredit those who expose the truth."

Hhmmm...

I managed to find a contact e-mail address for this drivel, so I sent them this little thank-you:
"Hi there,

Thank you for spamming my blog with a totally irrelevant "comment" in a feeble attempt to get my readers to look at your inane site.

All you're achieving by spamming a blog is depriving yourself of any possibility whatsoever of being considered credible.

If you'd bothered to pop your head out of your arse for two seconds, you'd have realised that my blog is not about bloody stupid conspiracy theories about the long-dead subject of Kennedy's assassination.

The entry you chose to comment on is also two months old. What was the point in that?

Yes, it was a tragic (AMERICAN) event, but it was 44 years ago. Get over it; most of the rest of the people on the planet seem to have been able to move on. Besides, mine is a blog about life in SWEDEN, and I'm a BRITISH-CANADIAN.

You should get out a bit more. You seem like the type who might be interested in taking Salsa classes on Wednesday evenings, and perhaps a ceramics course on Sunday afternoons.

Piss off, and stay off my blog please, Mr (or Ms) Wanker.

Hugs & Kisses,
Mark"

I'm absolutely convinced that they'd love to hear from YOU as well, dear readers. I think it would be a nice gesture if you'd write to them at this address: newsworld@yahoo.com

It's time that the Swedish government did something about these spammers. That's what I think.

8 Comments:

Blogger Maritza said...

I am so tempted to open some obvious spam because they sound so funny. Do people actually fall for spam like "underneath all the one rive" in the message line and think it's something they should read?

11:09 am  
Blogger Tug said...

HE'S ALIVE - Mark's ALIVE!

hee hee.

Damn spam. Did you have word verification then, or is it here now because of them? I don't remember. Grandma & all ya' know.

8:19 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

You rock!
Spam the spammers!
Damn the man!

11:53 pm  
Blogger Becca G said...

Hahaha... you totally made me laugh this morning. Thanks! (newsworld@yahoo.com is getting what they deserve)

5:02 pm  
Blogger Shark99 said...

Most of the spam I get is about enhancing my genitals not about Kennedy assassination theories, LOL.

10:49 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

Don't mess with Mark :o)

10:02 pm  
Blogger flametree said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:14 pm  
Blogger flametree said...

Maybe there's a reason for that Shark.... do spammers sub to adsense?

:p

5:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home